EbonyLife TV is Africa’s first global Black TV network. The channel continues to grow exponentially across the globe with premium scripted programmes available on numerous platforms. EbonyLife TV annually produces over 1000 hours of premium, original and homegrown Anglo-African entertainment programming of which 80% belongs exclusively to the network.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Social Media Manager
- We are seeking to hire a social media manager who will work in partnership with the marketing and creative teams to bring our story to life and continuously build our social media community.
- Your primary focus will be to post on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat and grow an engaged community of followers/friends.
Essential requirements include:
- 3+ years of experience in online content writing (ideally including social media)
- Very strong communication skills
- Sound experience in writing/editing social posts in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a good story teller at heart
- Must be excellent at writing captivating content that will be engaging and fun